Sunday, April 29, 2012

Braelyn's Nursery!



These are some pictures of Braelyn's nursery! The boys aren't so excited about all of the pink! I guess they are just going to have to get used to it! I saw this bible verse the night we got her referral, I cried (of course). 1 Samuel 1:27 "We prayed for this child and the LORD has granted us what we asked of him." I thought it was pretty fitting for what we have gone through the last three plus years! According to our updates, we have learned that Braelyn has been sleeping with her foster mother so who knows if she will even sleep in her crib! I am totally fine with that seeing as that the other four kids slept with us too! 

We are excited to be leaving this Tuesday, only two more days! It seems like we have been packing and preparing for this trip forever! We are leaving out of Grand Rapids Tuesday morning at 8 A.M.! From there we will go to Chicago where we will get on our flight to Beijing! The kids are getting their electronics ready as I type! Hopefully the 14 and a half hour flight will go by fast for everyone! We will arrive in Beijing at approximately 2:30 Wednesday afternoon (2:30 Wednesday morning for everyone back home). 

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

LOVE IT!!!! I am so excited to follow your journey.....safe travels......I will look forward to seeing you on the other side of the world! xoxo

timmerfamily said...

Prayers for all of you on your fantastic journey! Prayers for safe travel and Gods Peace during the waiting. The Timmer Family

Post a Comment